2.4
Style and Design

I've decided to take the Morning Call on their offer for $9.99 for 2 years to receive papers for Wed.through Sun.

I sent a check on 8/26/16 and they cashed it on 9/26/16 and started to receive the papers. I received them for 2 weeks and then started not to receive a paper during the week. I called them, and some times they dropped one off later. Now, after calling them a few times it's getting worse.

They were giving me excuses that their driver had vehicle problems. I called again and they said they will credit my account. Recently for the last 3 weeks, I haven't received any papers. This is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT that they're doing.

Stealing money from people like you and me. Should be a class action lawsuit against them for False Advertisement. Can't get nowhere by calling them.

Be WARNED don't subscribe to their paper!This is The Morning Call for the Lehigh Valley, PA.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from The Morning Call. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants The Morning Call to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not deliver the paper and all you get is excuses. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Morning Call for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Morning Call?

Comments

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States #1253292

Finally after a week later after posting this, the morning call is starting to deliver my paper. Who knows how long they will keep delivering my paper.