I called to cancel the paper but they still throw it in my driveway.It gets all wet and snow covered and makes a mess for me.I did not order it and I do not want it.

They did not respect my wishes. How can I get them to stop? If anyone has any suggestions for me then comment back.I don't have any use for it .I do receive the times news. Which is put in my box.

Not on the ground.It has all the news I care to read.I don't know if anyone else has this problem,if so you know how annoying it can be.Thank you for your time.

Review about: The Morning Call Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with The Morning Call?

Comments

dinhell
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #1344450

I wish I had that problem, My problem is they keep billing my CC every month for $7.96 for a paper I canceled 6 months ago!I call every month fight with them, send them my bank statements and I still have not received my money back!

Theyre thieves!I hope u were able to resolve your issue, I'm still fighting them..LOL

US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more