Slatington, Pennsylvania

I HAVE BEEN A CARRIER FOR OVER 25 YEARS.I JUST UP AND QUIT.

FIRST REASON IS THAT I GET CHARGED FOR EVERY PAPER I MISS. ANY WHERE FROM $1.00 TO $5.00 PER COMPLAINT. NO MATTER WHAT THE COMPLAINT IS I GET CHARGED MOST OF THE TIMES ITS THE MORNING CALLS FAULT. THIS COSTS ME ABOUT $10.00 PER WEEK.

THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN US ANY RAISES AS FAR AS WHAT WE GET PAID IN FACT THEY HAVE TAKEN MONEY AWAY FROM US. i ALSO HAVE TO PAY FOR BAGS AND RUBBER BANDS ALONG WITH GAS ETC. THE MAIN REASON I QUIT IS BECAUSE THE DISTRIBUTOR I DEAL WITH DOES NOT PAY ME EVERY WEEK. THEY FEEL ITS OK TO PAY ME EVERY 5 - 6 WEEKS.

I QUIT ALMOST A MONTH AGO AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A DIME FROM THE IDIOTS. THE REASON YOU DONT GET PROPER DELIVERY IT THAT THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF PEOPLE TO SCREW.

NO BODY CAN AFFORD TO DELIVER NEWS PAPERS ANY MORE.

This person wrote the review about The Morning Call. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Morning Call to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Morning Call for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Morning Call?

Comments

Wow maybe a class action law suit may open their eyes and pocket to repay all those who paid for a service